1/15/2009

Where did I leave off....

Snow, Snow, Let the snow begin! Ugh! Schools were closed and even my work (a call center) delayed opening! UGH...snowplows bite! I spent about 45 min. shoveling out the tiny spot behind my car when the snow plow came by..I moved and stood at the end of the driveway so he would see me and maybe slow down....do you think he did? NOPE! He flew right by and burried me up to mid thigh and filled in the spot I just shovelled and filled it up with more snow than I just shovelled out! Lucky for him I had big gloves on so he could see my "gesture"!



Can you see the love ;-)


A Little 4 wheelin fun with Dad




The master draws the perfect Jack O Lantern face ;-)
No Dad, I don't like pumpkin guts! ;-)


Hey Dru, this is how you do it!

Thie finished materpieces!


Hayley & Lexi - on their way to a Halloween party



Annual trip to Eugster's w/Gammy Pam for pumpkins - Dru, Lexi & Cousin Emalee





First day of school - 3rd & 2nd grade

No comments: